Monday 11 June 2012

Benefit's Mascarathon & Forever 21 Up North?!

EXCITING NEWS PEEPS! 


Benefit's Mascarathon


Well, only if you live in the UK, and most specifically up north, but still - if you're not excited, be excited for me! ;) Firstly, Benefit's Mascarathon begins soon in Newcastle, and will be reaching me sometime next week. If you haven't heard of it, Benefit are doing this "Mascarathon" to raise money for the charity "Refuge". Refuge work with women and their children who are victims of domestic violence which, of course, is a very worthwhile cause to raise money for! So far they have raised over £5000 and hopefully this will increase dramatically once the runs actually start! But during the run, there will be Benefit stands in all the city centres along the way, where you can get your make up done, recieve great freebies and catch a peak of the celebrity runners such as Caroline Flack and Jorgie Porter. Then, you will also be able to buy things and donate money to the charity. Makeup related charity donations? I'm there! Are you going to go along to this event? Comment below if you are! :)

Visit the link below to find out when the girls will be in your city, which celebrity will be running and what sort of fun activities you can enjoy! :)
http://www.mascarathon.co.uk/

Forever 21


So, if you're in the US, you probably take Forever 21 for granted and shop there every other week. However, if you're in the UK like myself, you'll probably share my pain when I say how much I wish there were more Forever 21s here! There's one in London, one in Birmingham and one in Stratford, but if, like me, that's too far then never fear! Soon (sometime this year), there will be one opening in Manchester! WOO-HOO! Now, I don't live IN Manchester, and it'll still be a good hour or so drive, but that's so worth it for me! I absolutely adore F21, and can't wait for my first stopping spree!

So in honour of this exciting day, I've put together a montage of my favourite pieces that, if I was there right now, I would definitely buy!


As you can see, I love pastel colours, floral patterns and lace right now! Let me know what your top fashion faves are at the moment in the comments below!

Until then, stay beautiful girls,
E x

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds so cool wish I lived up north xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete